Flexible start time is a good way to increase your chances to get supply staff on short notice. Learn how to use it here.
- Flexible start time is a good way to increase your chances to get supply staff on short notice, bookings created for the same day. We may have suitable supply staff available for your booking but who can’t arrive on time and will therefore not be able to help you. If you are flexible with the supply staff arriving a bit later, this is a great option for you.
- Start creating a booking for the same day.
- The flexible start time option will only appear when you have filled out the date for the current day.
- It will appear under the date, time and subject for the booking and will automatically have No selected.
- To choose a flexible start time, tap on either + 60 mins or + 120 mins. This means that the supply staff can arrive on the original time but also up to 60 min late if you have chosen the + 60 mins option. You will always find the time in parentheses when the supply staff can arrive at the latest.
- The available supply staff will be able to see your booking with the flexible start time. The supply staff will then select the time of arrival on the booking.
- You will receive a confirmation with the start time of the booking that the supply staff has selected.
- The confirmation will be sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your profile setting.
- Click here for a guide on how to set your notification settings.